Writing & Riding
Calling all writing cyclists and cycling writers – send us your short fiction and poetry about cycling and the bicycle for a chance to win (prizes yet to be determined). We’re looking for original and well-crafted pieces that will help to communicate enthusiasm for cycling in all its forms, in any age.
The best entries will be include in an anthology celebrating cycling in all its forms to be published as an e-book. There also be other prizes as yet to be confirmed, watch this space.
- The work must not have been be previously published, we are looking for new writing.
- The word limit for fiction is 1,000 words, per entrant
- Poetry, max of 40 lines and three poems per entrant
- Entries must be submitted online by midnight on 25th June 2017
- Please make sure your contact details are entered correctly on the online form – this is to make sure we can contact you if your entry is chosen as a winner or for publication
- We reserve the right to use entries for publication or promotional purposes
- The decision of the chairperson of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision