Our Writing and Reading Competition took place again this year, following the success of last year’s.
They put out an open call for all writing cyclists and cycling writers to send them their short fiction and poetry about cycling and the bicycle. They were looking for original and well-crafted pieces that will help to communicate enthusiasm for cycling in all its forms, at any age.
- A six-month subscription to the Rare Bird Books Club
- Moleskin notebook and pen
- Writer’s toolbox creative game set
- Stephen King’s On Writing memoir (book)
- Reading Like a Writer (book)
Saul F Boyle was also given an honourable mention as the youngest entrant for their poem ‘Glentress’.